4.20.2015

Lips For Spring - Beauty

Spring Lipsticks
From fuchsia to coral, today I'm sharing with you my favourite wearable, sheer lip colours for spring.


Left- Sensai | Right-Revlon
Sensai Deep Moist Shine Rouge in Shion is a subtle pink with silver shimmer, It is perfect for no-makeup make up days, that's why I picked it for my "how to fake 9 hours sleep" post. Unfortunately it is discontinued, but if you see it anywhere, don't hesitate to grab it! XD
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Lollipop has the reputation of being the most pigmented lip butter by Revlon. As you can see from the swatch, it is not exactly a sheer lipstick, I included it here because I use it as one. I'd dot it on the lips and blend it with fingers, it leaves a beautiful pop of colour with moisturising finish. 

Left- Chanel | Right- Lipstick Queen
If I have to pick a favourite, Chanel Rough Coco Shine in 46 Liberté will be the one. I keep it in my handbag all the time, it's suitable for any outfits in any occasions! The formula is very moisturising and comfortable to wear, oh and the scent is hea-ven!
Lipstick Queen Chinatown Glossy Pencil in Genre is a product that I think doesn't get enough attention.The packaging is sleek, the colour payoff is lovely and the formula is great! The swatch doesn't show the finish quite well, it actually has a lip gloss kind of finish, without the hassle of sickness though!
Revlon Lollipop - Sensai Shion- Chanel Liberté - Lipstick Queen Genre
What is your favourite sheer lipstick at the moment? Please share!
xo, Jessie